The Baby Journal
Welcome to our baby journal! This is where I (Kathleen) will write down my various thoughts, experiences, and milestones as I go through pregnancy and even beyond into new motherhood. I invite you to check in each month to see what's new and happening.
Tip: To read each month's posts in the order they were published, scroll to the bottom and read from bottom to top. (The most recent post will always appear at the top- I haven't figured out how to change this.)
A) Have the newest posts delivered directly to your email!
B) Add The Baby Journal to your favorite service by clicking on one of these buttons!!
Monday, March 07, 2005
Luke and I first suspected that I was pregnant when we started noticing certain changes in my body that were different from what I normally experience when I am expecting my period. We'd been wrong before, though, so we were reluctant to get our hopes up. My period was expected Tuesday, March 1, 2005. When I hadn't gotten my period by Wednesday evening we went out to purchase a home pregnancy test. The next morning I awoke before the alarm at 5:50am to discover that Luke had already been awake for about 45 minutes! So, when my Basal Body Temp still registered as high, we went into the bathroom to take the test. Almost as soon as I set the test on the counter a faint pink line appeared in the "Results" window, indicating I was pregnant. We held our breathe as it quickly darkened and left us with no doubt that a baby was on the way! We were both very happy and excited!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home