The Baby Journal

Welcome to our baby journal! This is where I (Kathleen) will write down my various thoughts, experiences, and milestones as I go through pregnancy and even beyond into new motherhood. I invite you to check in each month to see what's new and happening.

Tip: To read each month's posts in the order they were published, scroll to the bottom and read from bottom to top. (The most recent post will always appear at the top- I haven't figured out how to change this.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I'm a small town girl living in a big city.

Subscribe to this blog!

There are two new ways to get the latest updates! Pick your favorite!

A) Have the newest posts delivered directly to your email!



Powered by FeedBlitz

OR

B) Add The Baby Journal to your favorite service by clicking on one of these buttons!!

Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Don't see your favorite service? Follow this link to for more options!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Midwife Appt. -October 19, 2005

All good news!!! :-D My blood pressure was normal! There was no protein in my urine! And I only gained 1lb!! My fundal measurement was 38centimeters (still on track). Ethan's heartbeat was right where it should be. And everything is looking right on track for a normal delivery. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you for visiting this blog!

Don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss a moment of the action! ;)