Last night Ethan's clothes were getting a bit smelly after having had them on for nearly 12 hours, so the next time I changed his diaper, I also changed his clothes. I decided to try this outfit his great grandma judi's friend had sent to him from Germany. It's like a sleepingbag with arm and neck wholes and lined with wool. However, once I put it on I couldn't help observing to Luke how much it looked like a dress and, "oh well, he's in it now." With this ambivilent attitude toward my son's humiliation, I simply sat down on my glider in preparation to eat dinner.
Ethan had a different opinion about the situation.
The second I sat down (moments after my "oh well" comment) he spit up. But not only did he spit up, he SPIT UP! He even aimed it so that both my jean and his "dress" were COATED in thick, runny goo! So much for dinner!
Luke had to change Ethan so that I could use our shower hose to literally HOSE OFF MY JEANS! I had to use the massage function to get it off! Yum!
Note to self: Do not EVER put Ethan in girly clothes again!
1 Comments:
I know what you mean about the girly clothes! Levi had a sleeper that only the collar looked a little too feminine, but after wearing it once I felt guilty and couldn't bear to put it on him again!
Post a Comment
<< Home