Is he still breathing??
Ethan ate at 10:30pm and was asleep by midnight. He stayed asleep until 7:30am!!! Of course, when Luke woke up at 6:30am (and then woke me up) we realized what had just happened and the first thing Luke did was check that he was still breathing and didn't have a fever! LOL! Adorably enough, Luke was still concerned that perhaps we'd let him sleep too long and should wake him up to eat. I felt that it was fine to let him sleep, but because Luke seemed so concerned I got up and went to the computer to look online for any guidelines on the issue. All I could find was that 90% of babies 3mths old (which Ethan almost is) sleep 6-8hrs at night. Also, that as long as he was alert, active, and generally happy when he was awake- then he was fine. All of which could be said about Ethan yesterday. You can add to that the fact that he's been staying up FAR longer than usual during the day for the last 3 days or so, and I think we FINALLY have a pattern! Woohoo! PTL!
BRING ON THE SLEEP!!!





2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HI, glad to hear about the long night's sleep. Now for the bad news... you've been tagged for a weirness meme. Sorry, somebody had to get tagged.
P.S. I messed up the previous post, thus the deletion.
Post a Comment
<< Home