Tuesday, June 21st, 2005 Luke and I were rear-ended on our way to work in the morning. For further details on that, please visit:
www.keepingcurrent.blogspot.com . Part of the result of which was that I underwent a multitude of tests and 24hrs of observation at the hospital, from which I was released the morning of the 22nd. That evening I had my previously scheduled monthly midwife appointment. The really funny part was that by coincidence they had me fill out a survey while I was waiting regarding post-partum depression that asked such things as, "Have you been unusually anxious in the last 7 days?" To see the true humor in the timing of this survey, I again refer you to the Keeping Current blog. :D LOL!
Other than that, the appointment was very typical. Pee in a cup, get weighed, take blood pressure, listen to baby's heartbeat, review ultrasound results, ask questions, and leave. Of course there was also a discussion of the accident and ensuing testing and observation. Not really much else to tell, but that, once again, everything was fine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home